Many people say that money is not the most important thing in life. That may be true. However, money does affect everything that is important – your health, your education, and your quality of life. Ultimately, money buys you one of two things: It buys you slavery or it buys you freedom. Slavery to your job; your debt, and sometimes even slavery within your relationships. Or it buys you freedom to live your life as you choose.
This programme is purposefully designed with the intention to empower women in being smarter with their finances. The knowledge and the skills in this programme will encourage all women to be financially independent. This programme also addresses most excuses that many women give about money and how to overcome them.
This programme will introduce to you smarter ways of how your money can work for you, instead of you working hard for your money. Regardless of where you come from, what your education background is, how much money you currently have, or what your excuses might be; this programme will show you the kind of courage it takes to transform your life.
On completion of this programme, the learners will be empowered with the knowledge and the skills to:
- Be conscious about their relationship with money and how to make conscious choices.
- Challenge and courageously shifts limiting mindsets and behaviours about money; and choose emancipating ones.
- Increase their self confidence in managing their finances.
- Turn the lessons learned from past mistakes into greater opportunities for exploits.
- Courageously confront the fears about money and how to overcome them.
- Identify the thoughts and feeling of being "COMFORTABLE WITH THE UNCOMFORTABLE" and consciously get out of the comfort zone.
- Take control of their own financial future and achieve sustainable financial freedom.
- Understand what it truly means to be financially independent.
Duration: 2 days programme.
Support Coaching Innitiative:
After completion of the two days programme, the learners will be encouraged to sign up for an ongoing coaching relationship with a coach in order to follow up, support and sustain their learning journey. This is optional to the learner.